*ships approximatly three days after ordering*
This kit provides all the necessary modules, fuses, wiring, and connectors to properly add a second battery to a 1993-1997 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser. You will still need to add a second battery tray along with relocating the washer bottle.
This kit includes the Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR allowing intelligent charging
- Allows paralleling of battery banks for emergency starting
- 500 Ampere continuous rating to support high-output alternators
Cables are built using tinned marine grade cable, marine terminal lugs, adhesive backed heat shrink and PET protective covering.
***We Recommend Using a Battery For A 91-92 Fj80 In Order To Keep Battery Posts Oriented The Way Toyota Intended***
Includes the following -
- Blue Sea 7622 Automatic Charging Relay - Automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines. The 7622 also allows for emergency cross-connect - this means that if your starting battery is dead you can self jump.
- MRBF Terminal Fuse Block rated for up to 300A of protection.
- 200A marine fuse to protect the main battery to ACR connection.
- Dual MRBF Terminal Fuse Block rated for up to 300A for the secondary battery - one terminal will be left empty so you have the ability to easily add another circuit to the back of the truck or an additional fuse block somewhere else in the truck.
- 200A marine fuse to protect the secondary battery to ACR connection.
- Four stainless steel allen head bolts, washers, and lock nuts for installation of the ACR onto the cruise control cover.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery positive terminal to ACR.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for primary battery positive terminal to ACR.
- 6AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery negative terminal to fender.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery negative terminal to engine block. Bolt for block included. This cable does not include the PET covering.
- Two Mil-Spec battery terminals for main battery - this allows OEM fusible link and wiring, along with the new terminal fuse block to be easily installed.
- Installation Instructions
**INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU FOLLOWING SHIPMENT OF YOUR ORDER**