*ships approximatly three days after ordering*
This kit provides all the necessary modules, fuses, wiring, and connectors to properly add a second battery to a 1995-1997 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser. You will still need to add a second battery tray along with relocating the washer bottle.
Cables are built using tinned marine grade cable, marine terminal lugs, adhesive backed heat shrink and PET protective covering.
***We Recommend Using a Battery For A 91-92 Fj80 In Order To Keep Battery Posts Oriented The Way Toyota Intended***
Includes the following -
- Blue Sea 7610 Automatic Charging Relay - Automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines
- MRBF Terminal Fuse Block rated for up to 300A of protection.
- 100A marine fuse to protect the main battery to ACR connection.
- Dual MRBF Terminal Fuse Block rated for up to 300A for the secondary battery - one terminal will be left empty so you have the ability to easily add another circuit to the back of the truck or an additional fuse block somewhere else in the truck.
- 100A marine fuse to protect the secondary battery to ACR connection.
- Four stainless steel M4x25 Allen head bolts, washers, and lock nuts for installation of the ACR onto the cruise control cover.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery positive terminal to ACR.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for primary battery positive terminal to ACR.
- 6AWG tinned marine cable for main battery negative terminal to fender.
- 6AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery negative terminal to fender.
- 2AWG tinned marine cable for secondary battery negative terminal to engine block. Bolt for block included. This cable does not include the PET covering.
- 14AWG inline blade fuse and holder for ACR ground to fender ground.
- Two Mil-Spec battery terminals for main battery - this allows OEM fusible link and wiring, along with the new terminal fuse block to be easily installed.
- Installation Instructions
Think about installing a new fusible link as well, or just throw one in the glove box for extra insurance - Fusible Link